Hi, I’m Bob.
I make great iOS apps, websites, and voice interfaces in San Francisco, California.
Hire me for your next project.
I help folks turn their ideas into successful apps by combining data, user research, and intuitive design.
I create clear roadmaps for stakeholders and collaborate with designers and engineers to iterate quickly toward market fit.
I sweat the details, using the latest technologies and frameworks to create great experiences for users.
- Five years experience as product owner and product manager
- Co-founder of Nice Mohawk Limited, iOS development shop
- Product ideation and design for mobile, web, and voice apps that have reached millions of users
- Experience leading local and remote teams as engineering lead and product manager
- Six years mobile development experience in Swift and Objective-C
- Shipped multiple apps featured by the iOS App Store
- Shipped Jelly Voice on Amazon Alexa and, as a launch day partner, on the Google Home
- Data-guided product management, using KPI and leading indicators to understand and shape user behavior